|Membership Terms and Conditions|
1. You must be a resident in Malaysia with a Malaysian NRIC number and be at least 18 years old, on the date of registration to be eligible to apply for Box of Bricks+ membership.
2. You are only eligible to apply for and own one (1) valid Membership at any one time. Box of Bricks Sdn Bhd ("BOXOFBRICKS") reserves the right to reject additional or multiple applications if Box of Bricks determines in its absolute discretion that the applications are made by the same person.
3. You must apply for the membership in person by completing the registration at any of Box of Bricks outlet and presenting your MyKad if you are a Malaysian citizen or such other personal identification as required by Box of Bricks.
Use of Membership
4. The Membership is valid for use at all participating Box of Bricks outlets ("Outlets/Outlet”). A current list of Outlets is available at http://www.boxofbricks.com.my/store_location.php.
5. You must present your MyKad to the cashier of the Outlet at the time of purchase in order to earn and redeem points and to receive the benefits and privileges that are on offer from time to time. The Outlet and Box of Bricks are not obliged to backdate any points transactions.
6. No points or Box of Bricks benefit price will be awarded if you do not not present your MyKad or NRIC at the cashiers BEFORE payment.
7. Use of Box of Bricks membership benefits is for personal use only. It is not applicable for corporate purchases in any form unless stated otherwise in writing.
8. Spend a minimum of RM20 in a single receipt to qualify for the membership registration.
Earning and Redeeming Points
9. Every RM1 spent at the Box of Bricks stores entitles you to 1 BOB+ points.
10. Members may start redeeming with minimum 100 points for a RM5 BOB rewards voucher, up to a maximum of 1200 points. Each voucher is valid for 60 days from the date of redemption. Voucher redemption is limited to one (1) voucher per transaction. Box of Bricks is not responsible for reinstating expired BOB Points or vouchers. Redemption voucher is available in:
100 points - RM5 BOB+ voucher
200 points - RM10 BOB+ voucher
400 points - RM20 BOB+ voucher
800 points - RM40 BOB+ voucher
1200 points - RM60 BOB+ voucher
11. Box of Bricks reserves the right to deduct Points, not to credit any Points earned or allow redemption of any Points in the event that Box of Bricks has a reasonable suspicion that the Points were earned or redeemed fraudulently or in error.
12. In the event Box of Bricks has a reasonable suspicion that the Points were earned or redeemed fraudulently or in error, Box of Bricks reserves the right to suspend a transaction at any time without notice pending further investigation and/or proof of the transaction.
13. Points earned via a Points Earning Transaction cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. Box of Bricks may vary the value attached to each Point from time to time.
Refunds by Outlets, void and offline transactions
15. All terms and conditions of Box of Bricks 'Return Policy' will apply to all purchases made by BOB members. If a BOB member refunds/returns any items for which BOB Points have been credited, corresponding number of Bonus Points for the items returned will be removed from BOB+ member's account. A member is required to present MyKad and NRIC number when making a purchase refund during exchange. Box of Bricks reserves the rights in its sole and absolute discretion toreverse in its entirety or partially the earning or redemption of the Points on any BOB Membership points.
16. No points will be rewarded for any OFFLINE transactions.
17. You may check your Points balance on BOB Membership website
18. The Membership is valid for 1 year from the date your application is accepted or from the date the BOB Membership is renewed.
19. BOB Membership can be renewed by registering with any Box of Bricks outlet when making a minimum purchase of RM150 in a single receipt.
20. Points earned or brought forward remain valid for redemption for so long as the BOB Membership to which it relates remains valid and active.
21. Upon expiry, revocation, cancellation or termination of the Membership, all Points earned or brought forward but not redeemed under the expired, revoked, canceled or terminated card will be automatically forfeited and Box of Bricks will not be liable for any compensation to the cardholder in relation to the forfeiture.
22. Upon membership expiration, all point(s) will be expired after 2 years of inactivity.
23. Prior to expiry, you may cancel your Membership by request at any Box of Bricks Outlets. Upon cancellation, all remainder Points earned but not redeemed under your canceled Membership will be forfeited and Box of Bricks will not be liable for any compensation or to pay any refunds to the member in relation to the forfeiture.
24.Kindly send all your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
25. Box of Bricks is not obliged to process a request relating to a disputed transaction if the request is received after 7 days from the date of the transaction.
26.. The Membership is not transferable and Box of Bricks and each Outlet reserves the right to request that you provide sufficient personal identification evidence.
27.. Box of Bricks agrees that the personal information relating to and provided by you under the Membership Programme which would be regarded confidential by reasonable persons will be kept confidential except for the purposes of exercising and performing the Box of Bricks', its subsidiaries', related companies' and its agents' rights and obligations under the Membership Terms and Conditions of Use and in relation to the Membership Programme. For the avoidance of doubt, by applying for the Membership you hereby authorise Box of Bricks, its subsidiaries, related companies and its agents to use your personal information disclosed under the Membership Programme for its marketing and other related purposes.
28. Box of Bricks reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to :
(a) reject any application for the Membership without having to provide reasons;
(b) revoke or terminate the Membership without having to provide reasons;
(c) suspend or terminate the Membership Programme without having to provide reasons.
29. Box of Bricks, its subsidiaries, related companies and its agents and the Outlets are not liable for any lose, damage, cost and expense incurred by you or any third party arising from the use of the Membership Programme.
30. Should you have any disputes, complaints or any feedback pertaining to the above, please contact Box of Bricks via email at email@example.com or by telephone at +603-2201 8599.
31. In the event of any inconsistency in relation to a Membership matter between these Membership Terms and Conditions of Use and a provision in any other document, these Membership Terms and Conditions of Use would prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.