How can I get my Tourist Refund Form?

Tourist Refund Form can be obtained and issued from the Approved Outlet where the eligible goods have been bought.

A Tourist Refund Form cannot be issued by RMCD at the airport.

Please present your valid international passport for store assistant/cashier verification and issuance of Tourist Refund Form. 

Store assistant/cashier will issue a Tourist Refund Form and attached with the original tax invoice issued by our store.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk