Can I request Royal Malaysians Customs Department (RMCD) to issue Tourist Refund Form?

You are only receive a Tourist Refund Form from the Approved Outlet where the goods have been bought. A Tourist Refund Form cannot be issued by RMCD at the airport.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk