Where to get a detail information?

For more detailed information and/or manner and/or procedure for claiming a GST refund under Tourist Refund Scheme (TRS) by a Tourist, please refer Royal Malaysian Customs Department (RMCD) website at http://www.customs.gov.my/en/tp/Pages/tp_gtrs.aspx#top 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk